I can’t help but get so much excited about the holiday season because it is the time of the year (the BEST time of the year) I start making hints to my love ones (mom and dad if you are reading this) about what I’d like to receive this year (aside from Birthday Wish List) and start thinking about the stuffs I want to give my godchildren, friends and family and even myself. I’ve been working on my list and thinking about what I want to get for myself this Christmas. And it is growing daily as the big day…
Hey, Nikka Posts
One day, I caught myself smiling. Out of the blue, I realized, something is missing, a part of me is missing. I really miss hanging out and working with fun and bubbly people. I miss talking none-sense stories while pigging out. It has been 7 years since I left, but the memories still remain. I really miss you guys!
There are still a lot of thing I miss working at Pagecom but I narrowed it down to at least 10.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. You name it. I got to enjoy my work because of these MEALS. Kuya Ric (can’t remember his name) cooked and served the best foods. My favorites are Pork Sinigang, Sinampalukang Manok to name few. Aside from that, the Management loves to order pizza.
- Long Birthday Celebrations. I wasn’t exaggerating it. Seriously, we celebrated my birthday for about month though we take turns in buying ice cream and snacks. We also celebrated Herlene’s for a month, too.
- Training Center. The Documentation Team was housed in the Training Center, a kilometer away from the office. I don’t know why we moved there. We were suddenly instructed to pack our things. and TADA, to our own haven. More quiet time for the Documentation Team.
L-R: me, Bitoy, Leanne and Herlene
- Show me the Money. Angela choreographed our dance number for our Christmas Party presentation. In two weeks practice, I got to learn more about my colleagues: our differences, strengths and weaknesses. Luckily, I wasn’t able to perform on the that day because we had to attend the meeting outside the office.
- Staying late. The longest time I rendered was 72 hours with only 4 hours of sleep. Work was really stressful those days. No time for social life and love life. Hello there EYEBAGS.
- Work Load. Our team had to finish around 63 projects in 3 days time. I can’t imagine how we (Leanne, Herlene and I) managed our time. Can you imagine how overworked we were?
- Photo shoots, Picture Taking. When the bosses were away, even when the bosses weren’t away.
When it comes to giving gifts, I always find time to search for new and personalized items. It has been like that every year. My quest is never ending. I want something different for my goddaughters and godsons. Feeling a little generous fairy godmother here. It is a good timing I discovered, Look, It’s About Me. It is a site that offers personalized storybooks for kiddos. Knowing, books encourages kids of young age to read and increase self esteem. It is also a great bonding experience for the family. Look It’s About Me is the first company to introduce personalized…
I am on my 30s and I feel terrible for the things I haven’t accomplished. I need to have a goal in life. Something, I need to do and accomplish. Today, I am making a list of the things I need to/should do in my next 5 years. In my list: Explore at least 5 provinces/country. Travel solo. More adventure. Go on a cruise. Live in a foreign country for a minimum of one year. Cut and dye my hair different. Overcome fear of heights. Try something extreme. Be a better blogger. Write at least once a week. Save. Stop…