Summing up how my December 2016 went. December wasn’t that stressful compared to last year.
- Cheesy Cheese Pringles. I received one from Ma’am Tess. She never failed to amaze me. Last year, she gave us Toblerone.
- We had an impromptu reunion. Some (Judy) didn’t make it. But nonetheless, I had another dose of memories with my relatives.
- The best Pastillas I ever tasted in my whole life. Thanks Ma’am Jo.
- Stubs for beers. If only they served chilled flavored beer, I would have stayed a little longer and left drank.
- My girls in denim, all dolled up by Julia.
- These Original Cookie Sticks, I gave as a Christmas present.
- Thanks for the hearty treat Sam. Let’s do this every year.
- That Christmas tree, I dreamed of having in my own house.
- Hello Mom and Dad. Ended my year with my family.