I am waving good bye to 2015 and welcoming 2016 with a long list of This Year I will. I made goals instead of lists, New Year, New Me– goals which are so impossible to accomplish in a span of a year. In my case, it would take me forever. #mayforever. I have come up with lists I hope to accomplish, instead of coming up new set of goals to achieve.
- Wake up an hour earlier (6:00 a.m.) to work on my goals for the day. (Still working on it)
- Set up my Filofax. Bring back the habit of journaling/planning every day first thing in the morning. (Still working on it)
- Plan for the weekend/holidays. Stay outdoors without spending much. (Still working on it)
- Blog. Write 200 blog posts with not lower than 750 words on each post. Improve grammar and expand vocabulary. (Still working on it)
- Monetize blog again. Increase network of friends. Socialize to increase blog traffic.
- Create a youtube video. (Nahhh!)
- Read lots of books. Finish 50 books in a year. (Does 20 K-dramas count?)
- Learn a new skill. Learn how to play the guitar.
- Spend alone time in spa. Meditate.
- Embrace fears. Sing out loud and own the floor.
- Get rid of clothes I don’t wear. Invest on new wardrobes. Buy tailored clothes.
- Start saving for future.
Open a savings account.(Opened BPI Savings Account February 2016)
- Tour hometown. Bike around. Pretend to be a tourist. Take lots of photographs. And underwater pictures.
- Run around town while listening to loud music. (Still working on it)
- Run a marathon. Participate in a color run.
- Release a paper lantern.
- Attend a festival. Go on a hot air balloon.
- Go parasailing, kayaking.
Buy tickets for a random flight.(Bought a RT Manila-Cebu, August 2017)
- Be in two places at once.
Climb a mountain.(Banaue-Sagada-Baguio, February 2017)
- Go on a cruise or
a plane ride.(Flown to Palawan via Air Asia, August 2016) Travel to my dream location.(El Nido, Palawan with my sister, August 2016)
- Get fit and more defined body. Lessen eating pork and sweets.
Organize an out of town with friends.(Banaue-Sagada-Baguio, February 2017)
- (Get drunk) and have a great night out with your best friends.
- Make your best friend’s dream come true.
- Learn a new language.
- Go to mass every Sunday.
- Get out of debt. Pay credit card debts. (Still working on it)
- Fulfill your resolutions for 2016.
- Follow your dreams.
What about you? What are your goals? your future plans?
*Updated: February 14, 2017