Yesterday while I was out killing boredom, I decided to drop by SM Department Store and look for something for a baby girl, who is coming her way this February. Looking on the itsy, bitsy tiny little dresses, shoes and socks brought me joy and happiness and weirdness at the same time. If anyone knows me, they undeniably know me that I have passion for kids.
I was bit annoyed when the salesladies came my way and ask, “Para sa anak nyo? (For your child?)” Well, I don’t have a baby yet. I yelled inside my head. Why not ask something else like, “Can I help you?” I decided not to leave the place empty hand. Instead, I faced all their questions and went crazy picking several items. I am ashamed to admit how much time I spent deciding on what to buy. Finding inexpensive but durable baby clothing can be really difficult.
Next time, I will consider online shopping for my own convenience and to avoid those salesladies. Moving on, here are some of my favorite new born baby gift ideas.
- Fisher-Price Pacifier Holder with Silicone Ring (Blue) – P70.00
- Happy Baby I’m Here Waterproof Bib – P130.00
- Mother’s Choice Infant Rompers (White/Pink) – P175.00
- Enfant Baby Play Gym – P1425.00
- Precious Moments Musical Baby Basket (Pink) – P1499.00
- Baby 1st Baby Bath Tub (Pink) – P395.00
Any gift ideas you have in mind? Please share it in the comment section.
Here’s what I bought for Baby Jeizel Maecie and Baby Antonio Kzer.