One day, I caught myself smiling. Out of the blue, I realized, something is missing, a part of me is missing. I really miss hanging out and working with fun and bubbly people. I miss talking none-sense stories while pigging out. It has been 7 years since I left, but the memories still remain. I really miss you guys!
There are still a lot of thing I miss working at Pagecom but I narrowed it down to at least 10.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. You name it. I got to enjoy my work because of these MEALS. Kuya Ric (can’t remember his name) cooked and served the best foods. My favorites are Pork Sinigang, Sinampalukang Manok to name few. Aside from that, the Management loves to order pizza.
- Long Birthday Celebrations. I wasn’t exaggerating it. Seriously, we celebrated my birthday for about month though we take turns in buying ice cream and snacks. We also celebrated Herlene’s for a month, too.
- Training Center. The Documentation Team was housed in the Training Center, a kilometer away from the office. I don’t know why we moved there. We were suddenly instructed to pack our things. and TADA, to our own haven. More quiet time for the Documentation Team.
L-R: me, Bitoy, Leanne and Herlene
- Show me the Money. Angela choreographed our dance number for our Christmas Party presentation. In two weeks practice, I got to learn more about my colleagues: our differences, strengths and weaknesses. Luckily, I wasn’t able to perform on the that day because we had to attend the meeting outside the office.
- Staying late. The longest time I rendered was 72 hours with only 4 hours of sleep. Work was really stressful those days. No time for social life and love life. Hello there EYEBAGS.
- Work Load. Our team had to finish around 63 projects in 3 days time. I can’t imagine how we (Leanne, Herlene and I) managed our time. Can you imagine how overworked we were?
- Photo shoots, Picture Taking. When the bosses were away, even when the bosses weren’t away.