My 2014 Life Bucket List
I am on my 30s and I feel terrible for the things I haven’t accomplished. I need to have a goal in life. Something, I need to do and accomplish. Today, I am making a list of the things I need to/should do in my next 5 years.
In my list:
- Explore at least 5 provinces/country.
- Travel solo. More adventure.
- Go on a cruise.
- Live in a foreign country for a minimum of one year.
- Cut and dye my hair different.
- Overcome fear of heights.
- Try something extreme.
- Be a better blogger. Write at least once a week.
- Save. Stop spending on not so important thing.
- Create a monthly budget and follow.
- Get fit and healthy. Make a fitness goal and achieve it.
- Invest on versatile/classic wardrobe. (black, gray and white)
- Buy a house and lot. Move out from boarding house
- Try a new skill.
- Finish a project.
- Redecorate our room.
- Reconnect with old friends or an ex-flame.
- Make new friends.
What do you want to accomplish in your next 5 years?