Birthday Wish List 2014
Hello AUGUST! August is one of my favorite month aside from December (Christmas) and April (Summer) merely because it is my birth month.
My birthday is coming up next in 11 days — August 23. And for the first time in my life I’m feeling little weird. I’m not yet ready to say goodbye to my 20s. And so the countdown begins. See my previous post, Going 30 and Single.
I’ve never been so grateful for all the blessings God had given me. Thank you so much! I’m so excited to start a new chapter of life. I started contemplating my “wish list” and it happens to be a pricey one. Most of the items listed are items I’m currently saving and eying for the past month.
Anyway, here are my simple desires.
- Plane Tickets (Local or Abroad)
- Sperry Topsider Seersucker Bahama 2-Eye in Coral Seersucker Sand and Canvas Bahama in Red Salt Washed Canvas
- Keds Taylor Swift’s Champion Bleach Denim Floral in Denim Blue and Champion Patrioticin Star Red
- VANS Chukka Midtop in Chambray/Black and Chukka Low in Black/Pewter/White
- Tory Burch Robinson Square Satchel in Black and Amanda Fold Over Messenger in Black
- Tory Burch Robinson Hidden Zip Continental Wallet in Black
- Adidas Training Shoes Adipure 360.2 Celebration Shoes in Amazon Purple/Run White (not shown)
Thank you in advance!
What gift(s) do you want to receive on your birthday? What items would make your next birthday gift wish list?